Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz emerged from the North Carolina primary alive and ready to fight another day. Yet despite their undisputed frontrunner status, support for Trump and Hillary remains soft in the state, as Editor in Chief Brian Clarey explains in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• High Point Journal: City faces dual challenges of poverty and downtown revitalization
• Editorial: Another one gone from the tent
• Fresh Eyes: Earline Parmon and the legacy of Local 22
• It Just Might Work: Trump mission trips
• Editor’s Notebook: Southern Culture on a Friday afternoon
• Citizen Green: Goodbye to Ralph Johnson and Earline Parmon
• Fun & Games: March Madness mecca
• All She Wrote: Hooray for Hollywood
• Food: At Basil Leaf, Thai trumps sushi
• Barstool: Where brewing and Harry Potter meet
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get in your inbox by clicking here.