Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg inaugurates the Triad Book of Lists, compiling everything that’s fabulous, fascinating and foundational about the three largest cities of the Triad.
• High Point Journal: Food alliance addresses immediate need and long-term development
• Editorial: The white guys in the room
• It Just Might Work: Cone Export building
• Fresh Eyes: Where’s Oprah?
• Editor’s Notebook: Shell of a man
• Citizen Green: Chief Wayne Scott, in his own words
• Good Sport: On mystery, the past and a long goodbye
• All She Wrote: Welcome to Greensboro, Part 2
• Barstool: Free wine for teachers
• Food: The Honey Pot traps some tourists
• Music: It’s not the age, it’s the mileage
• Stage & Screen: Celtic ballet enthralls with colorful music and attire
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that day’s paper. Get it delivered to your inbox by clicking here.