A High Point man spent 11 months in jail on a charge of murder before the Guilford County District Attorney dismissed the charge due to lack of evidence. Senior Editor Jordan Green tracks the story of how the case against Nathan Wilson fell apart in this week’s cover story, which was produced through Triad City Beat‘s investigative journalism program.
• High Point Journal: Core city administrator position under review
• Editorial: The walled university
• It Just Might Work: Slutwalks
• Fresh Eyes: My ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ story
• Editor’s Notebook: How we work now
• Exile on Jones Street: Things fall apart*
• Citizen Green: ‘New boards always want to choose their own leaders’
• Good Sport: Unused memories and the relocation of time
• All She Wrote: Patchouligate
• Barstool: Wolfgang Puck Pizza Bar
• Music: Everybody loves Johnny Cash
• Art: Lee Street Bloc party
• Stage & Screen: Film highlights need for a renaissance
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that day’s paper . Get it delivered to your inbox by clicking here.