Triad City Beat aggregates the real estate value of downtown Winston-Salem and downtown Greensboro, tracking the two cities’ growth in the past five years, while identifying the major players and breaking down local versus out-of-state investment in this week’s cover story.
• High Point Journal: Urban orchard opens on land purchased by county in southwest
• Editorial: Greener grass
• It Just Might Work: Everybody pays
• Fresh Eyes: In search of ‘professional’ politicians
• Editorial Notebook: A descent into madness
• Citizen Green: The war on the voting poor
• Good Sport: Rooting for the home team
• All She Wrote: Sex and the suburbs
• Barstool: The Black Lodge
• Music: Joe Garrigan and the free rock show
• Stage & Screen: For richer or poorer in the Old West
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that day’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.