Editor-in-Chief Brian Clarey surveys the hot-dog scene in Winston-Salem for this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Politicians as the working poor
• It Just Might Work: Recreation
• Fresh Eyes: Breaking bread at a place called Rich Fork
• Editor’s Notebook: The food beat
• Citizen Green: Useful idiots and other Trump enablers
• Fun & Games: Rain or shine
• All She Wrote: Requiem for a Tarheel
• Food: Glory at a raucous Knife Fight
• Barstool: Rioja Wine Bar
• Music: Young band kicks out the brass
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.