Our editors present Triad City Beat‘s first Grassroots Gift Guide. We know what you’re thinking. And no: There’s no pay to play here. We simply culled the coolest stuff from our reporting over the year to put together a list of local goods you should consider buying as gifts to your loved ones for the holiday season. Bonus content: a calendar.
• High Point Journal: Alexander topples Moore in final certification of at-large race
• Editorial: Like days of old
• It Just Might Work: The mayor’s museum takeover
• Fresh Eyes: On home
• Editor’s Notebook: Running, then and now
• Citizen Green: The winning politics of racial division
• Good Sport: There will not be dragons
• All She Wrote: Hammer time
• Barstool: West End Opera House
• Music: A dance party above the rest
• Stage & Screen: Bonnie & Clyde, the zeitgeist of Depression-era crime
Triad City Beat comes out every Wednesday morning with links to stories in that day’s paper. Get it delivered to your inbox by clicking here.