This week’s Triad City Beat cover story by Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg: He tried his hand at being a professional trumpet player, firefighter and car salesman. Now, Donnie Suggs is back selling food on the street, and he’s thrilled.
• High Point Journal: City of High Point looks to reset fair housing program
• Editorial: Finally, a budget
• It Just Might Work: A creative corridor linking the Innovation Quarter to East Winston
• Fresh Eyes: The difficulty and joy of bearing witness
• Editor’s Notebook: Folking in Greensboro
• Citizen Green: Will we feel the Bern, or get Trumped?
• Good Sport: Dashing fellows
• All She Wrote: Pageantry
• Barstool: The wine expert
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that week’s stories. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.