Electric Pyramid, an artist studio in downtown Winston-Salem, represents an unlikely resurrection of a space that formerly served as a funeral home, as Spencer KM Brown details in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Q&A: Three questions for DD Adams
• Editorial: An insincere war
• Editor’s Notebook: Vanessa Ferguson, from Mr. Rozzi’s house
• Citizen Green: HB 142 is only the start of a long fight over LGBTQ rights
• Sportsball: Chipper Jones returns to the South
• Barstool: Greensboro’s best kept secret for craft beer
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.