Editor-in-Chief Brian Clarey revisits the days when future mega-star Ben Folds was a kid playing in bands like Majosha in Greensboro in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Rep. Ted Budd shoots from the hip
• Trump’s America: Berkeley-North Carolina nexus
• Editor’s Notebook: Words on paper
• Citizen Green: High Point’s black epicenter, then and now
• Sportsball: CP3 Basketball Academy brings martial arts discipline
• Triaditude: The everyman quest for McPizza
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.