Joel Sronce explores how soccer helps immigrants adjust to live in North Carolina in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Winston-Salem gets bullied, backs down
• Editor’s Notebook: Alone, on the mountaintop
• Citizen Green: Working parents are an invisible class
• Triaditude Adjustment: Next year, I’m camping on the sidewalk
• Barstool: Kicking the keg with Shaina Gold
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.