Hey, we’re still around, as if this compendium of new stories isn’t enough evidence. (That little bit about Triad City Beat going out of business was an April Fool’s joke — sorry if you didn’t think it was funny.) And speaking of someone who’s still around, Senior Editor Jordan Green chronicles the history of Electro, the last free man on Tate Street in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: SB 36 and the cowardice of the false majority
• Editor’s Notebook: Newspapers and the last kid in the bushes
• Citizen Green: Chip Marble, Mississippi Episcopalian, rest in peace
• Sportsball: Track meet displays physical and personal achievement
• Triaditude Adjustment: Swallowing a hoagie sideways
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.