Triad City Beat presents its annual list of city salaries in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point in this week’s cover story.
• High Point Journal: Guilford commission inches toward decision on Rich Fork
• Editorial: Broken-windows policing
• It Just Might Work: A Forseca Fitness
• Fresh Eyes: Jailhouse wisdom for cops
• Editor’s Notebook: A vantage point on LeBauer Park
• Citizen Green: The house Trump is burning down
• Fun & Games: It’s a Madhouse
• All She Wrote: Meat and real estate
• Barstool: A three-hour tour (of booze)
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.