The editorial staff dives into the course offerings at Triad area colleges and surfaces with the most obscure, weird and fascinating classes in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• High Point Journal: New boutique and wine shop emphasizes social good, community
• Editorial: Actual election fraud
• It Just Might Work: If Duke Energy would just remove the ivy
• Fresh Eyes: The world behind the windows
• Editor’s Notebook: Greensboro Fashion Week moves through downtown
• Citizen Green: Why is the GOP so obsessed with race?
• Fun & Games: BADD rolls Gate City in blocking party
• Barstool: Drinking in the park, legally
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s issue.