Triad City Beat compares pay for the most highly compensated employees of the cities of Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point, as well as starting salaries for police and firefighters in our annual city salaries issue.
• Editorial: A half-measure on gerrymandering
• Unpopular Opinion: The Democratic Party is abandoning its backbone
• #PLTS: ‘Game of Thrones
• Editor’ Notebook: Grand juries wielded as a political cudgel
• Citizen Green: Grand juries wielded as political cudgel
• Triaditude Adjustment: Not throwing away my shot
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Thursday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.