One of the nation’s leading providers of low-income Section 8 housing is accused of defrauding the government, as Senior Editor Jordan Green explains in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Aycock, in his own words
• It Just Might Work: Public art without the middleman
• Editor’s Notebook: Bob and me at the Winston-Salem Open
• Citizen Green: Judge Thomas Schroeder is a model of restraint
• Fun & Games: Made in the shade
• All She Wrote: Hong Kong House — A resurrection in cookbook form
• Barstool: Behind the Bestway beer wall
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s issue.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.