The Vazquez family was already torn apart by the deportation of their father, Guadalupe. Now the efforts of two adult children, Edgar and Carolina, to obtain citizenship appear more remote than ever with the impending inauguration of Donald Trump, as Senior Editor Jordan Green reports in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Finding a post-fact narrative
• Fresh Eyes: White working class? We need to talk.
• Editor’s Notebook: A selfie with Social Repose
• Citizen Green: Remembering Z, a Jesus follower and white Southern radical
• Sportsball: Catching up with the Swarm
• Triaditude Adjustment: Hello from London
• Barstool: Dead Man’s Eggnog
• Music: Tinmouth sends a letter from Philly
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.