Triad City Beat editors Brian Clarey and Jordan Green run down the Triad 100 — the things that mattered most in 2016 — in this week’s cover story.
• Editorial: North Carolina is the new Kansas
• Fresh Eyes: The patriotic response to Trumpism
• Editor’s Notebook: The scenic route
• Citizen Green: A sanctuary to defy Donald Trump?
• Sportsball: A 2016 booth review
• Triaditude Adjustment: Like a good neighbor
• Food: The top eats of 2016 that you can’t miss in 2017
• Barstool: The year I gave up beer
• Music: Those who rocked in 2016
• Art: In 2016, art in the Triad went public
Triad City Beat This Week typically comes out on Wednesday’s, but this week, because of a holiday delay, it comes to you on Thursday with links to this week’s stories.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.
Leave a Reply