Senior Editor Jordan Green reviews the record to gauge whether the United States is on track towards autocracy under a presidency that explicitly appeals to Christian ethno-nationalist sentiments in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Trading punches, stateside
• Editor’s Notebook: Remembering Mr. Rivadue
• Citizen Green: Making things in High Point again
• Triaditude Adjustment: Clean ductwork, Elizabeth Warren and Betamax
• Barstool: Try these 6 Girl Scout cookie-inspired drinks
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.