Senior Editor Jordan Green reviews the record to gauge whether the United States is on track towards autocracy under a presidency that explicitly appeals to Christian ethno-nationalist sentiments in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Trading punches, stateside
• Editor’s Notebook: Remembering Mr. Rivadue
• Citizen Green: Making things in High Point again
• Triaditude Adjustment: Clean ductwork, Elizabeth Warren and Betamax
• Barstool: Try these 6 Girl Scout cookie-inspired drinks
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.