Executive Editor Brian Clarey tells the story of the new labor documentary Union Time: Fighting for Workers’ Rights, whose making was almost as long in coming as the struggle by the workers at Smithfield’s Tar Heal hog processing plant to organize the union. Read about it in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Islamophobe defenders twisting in the wind
• It Just Might Work: Flat-Earth Truthers
• Trump’s America: Milo Yiannopoulos
• Editor’s Notebook: Three years in
• Citizen Green: Sen. Burr: Patriot or partisan?
• Sportsball: ‘The Saucy Seven’ take the state
• Triaditude Adjustment: You’re a pal and a confidante
• Barstool: Foothills Craft Happiness IPAs inspire change
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.