Editor-in-Chief Brian Clarey follows the long and tortured arc that is the story of Greg Taylor’s false conviction for murder, which is being told by a documentary film team, in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Cognitive dissonance in North Carolina
• Editor’s Notebook: Greg Taylor, at the movies
• Citizen Green: Gov. Cooper shows his backbone on Medicaid expansion
• Sportsball: How the mighty Panthers have fallen
• Triaditude Adjustment: I’d like to thank the academy
• Barstool: Bottleshops bottle the snow
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.