Seven Triad residents highlighted in our cover story this week exemplify the honorific “Citizens of the Triad” as people with feet in more than one Triad city.
• Editorial: More sunlight, please
• Fresh Eyes: Separate journeys reach the inauguration
• Editor’s Notebook: Fake news pays the bills
• Citizen Green: Truth and fiction in Trump’s promises to the forgotten
• Sportsball: Greensboro skate spot opens in the rain
• Triaditude Adjustment: Parental patience problems
• Food: Bandito Bodega opens, thrills
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s issue.