The biennial National Black Theatre Festival in Winston-Salem is family reunion for African-American actors and others who work in the theater, film and television industries. The staff at Triad City Beat runs down the highlights for this week’s cover story.
• Unpopular Opinion: Beer sucks
• Unsolicited Endorsement: Eating the harvest
• Editor’s Notebook: Fifty years, together
• Sportsball: Players join the Dash from worlds far, far away
• Barstool: Bourbon, beer bars join downtown milieu
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Thursday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.