Senior Editor Jordan Green explores how High Point’s strained race relations affect the police’s ability to solve violent crimes against young, black men in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: The Tanger Center and the DPAC playbook
• Trump’s America: The COVFEFE Act
• Editor’s Notebook: Columbia, SC history for dads
• Citizen Green: The Dems’ disconnect with working-class voters
• Triaditude Adjustment: The panic of a dead phone
• Barstool: Lattes and booze at Wayward Brews
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.