Senior Editor Jordan Green explores how High Point’s strained race relations affect the police’s ability to solve violent crimes against young, black men in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: The Tanger Center and the DPAC playbook
• Trump’s America: The COVFEFE Act
• Editor’s Notebook: Columbia, SC history for dads
• Citizen Green: The Dems’ disconnect with working-class voters
• Triaditude Adjustment: The panic of a dead phone
• Barstool: Lattes and booze at Wayward Brews
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.