As the 2017 session of the North Carolina General Assembly winds to a close, our editors give the highlight reel for each of the lawmakers from the Forsyth and Guilford delegations in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Making sausage with the NC legislature
• Editor’s Notebook: Confounding Morehead
• Citizen Green: Democracy on trial
• Good Sport: Co-ed bowling championships descend on the Triad
• Triaditude Adjustment: Hungry enough to eat a…
• Barstool: Portland’s got nothin’ on us
Triad City Beat This Week comes out ever Wednesday with links to stories from that week’s issue.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.