Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg provides a primer on protesting for those who are jumping into activism in the new era of Trump in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Greensboro: The Tournament-less Town
• Editor’s Notebook: Night moves
• Citizen Green: Lesson of ’79: How to keep going after the worst
• Sportsball: Gene Banks wields sport and spirituality
• Triaditude Adjustment: New York City keeps you runnin’
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to articles in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.