Those of us who have been watching Vanessa Ferguson’s music career unfold for years are gratified to see Alicia Keys and the rest of the country discover her talent on “The Voice,” as Senior Editor Jordan Green relates in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Open season on journalists
• Calling BS: Trader Joe’s in downtown Greensboro
• Editor’s Notebook: The boy who could do anything
• Citizen Green: Reaching drug users where they are
• Sportsball: The hated become heroes at the Coliseum
• Triaditude Adjustment: A hot dog endurance test
• Barstool: They shall know me by my barware
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.