Have you been trying to figure out where to get a good salad in the Triad? We got you on that in this week Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Another one bites the dust
• Unpopular Opinion: Food-truck rodeos suck
• Editor’s Notebook: My ministry
• Citizen Green: Remembering fallen comrades in the Pacific theater
• Sportsball: Camaraderie and catharsis lead the Josh Level Classic
• Triaditude Adjustment: Trying my hand with Geeks Who Drink
• Barstool: Horigan’s House of Taps
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.