Have you been trying to figure out where to get a good salad in the Triad? We got you on that in this week Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Another one bites the dust
• Unpopular Opinion: Food-truck rodeos suck
• Editor’s Notebook: My ministry
• Citizen Green: Remembering fallen comrades in the Pacific theater
• Sportsball: Camaraderie and catharsis lead the Josh Level Classic
• Triaditude Adjustment: Trying my hand with Geeks Who Drink
• Barstool: Horigan’s House of Taps
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.