Senior Editor Jordan Green unmasks the bizarre story of one of the most extreme, dangerous Klan groups, operating right in the Triad’s backyard, in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Mark Binker would have wanted it this way
• Calling BS: The Tanger Center groundbreaking
• Unsolicited Endorsement: Local 22
• Editor’s Notebook: In the Innovation Quarter, every dog has its day
• Citizen Green: Time for city council to decide on police accountability
• Sportsball: Senior Games provide healthy opportunities, trash talk
• Firesheets: Losing my childhood and breaking a promise
• Barstool: Mixing art and craft beer at Sawtooth School
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that’s week’s issue.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.