This week our ad team presents a local gift guide as a service to readers — buy local and show your community some love.
• Editorial: Step down, McCrory
• It Just Might Work: Sticking together
• Fresh Eyes: On kindness, safety pins and human nature
• Editor’s Notebook: With Trump, it’s complicated
• Citizen Green: What work is worth
• Sportsball: Postseason dreams for Triad teams
• Triaditude Adjustment: Thanks for nothing, 2016
• Barstool: I’m not an alcoholic
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.