Private investment and public money is fueling an entrepreneurial surge with accelerators proliferating across the region, as Senior Editor Jordan Green chronicles in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story, a survey of the Triad tech scene.
• Editorial: Thoroughly disgusted voters will determine NC
• It Just Might Work: Name Aycock Middle for Willa Player
• Editor’s Notebook: A fact-check for Fred
• Citizen Green: The Trump Nation’s Altamont
• Sportsball: Is the Panthers’ season over
• Barstool: The hitmen of Winston-Salem
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.