Triad City Beat runs down the salaries of the highest paid city employees in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point and looks at starting pay for an array of positions with the three Triad cities in this week’s cover story.
• High Point Journal: Campaign seeks to connect customers to small produce markets
• Editorial: The confederates
• It Just Might Work: Two years of service
• Fresh Eyes: Finding the beat — a Swazi girl’s Greensboro adventures
• Editor’s Notebook: Greatness in Salt Lake
• Citizen Green: Our little dalliance with corruption
• Good Sport: Globetrotting in Greensboro
• Ginsburg: Trying to make it in a ‘dying’ industry
• Barstool: Two beer mimosas, in a way
• Music: Gangstagrass comes to Ziggy’s
• Stage & Screen: Filmmakers take on star journalist
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.