Super Tuesday is a wrap, and early voting for the North Carolina primary begins Thursday. The ballot choices go far beyond Hillary or Bernie, or Trump or Cruz, including contested primaries for US Senate, governor and state attorney general, not to mention Forsyth County Commission, Guilford County School Board and Winston-Salem City Council. The Triad City Beat primary voter guide has everything you need to make an informed choice at the polls.
• Editorial: Historical precedent
• It Just Might Work: Vending dog treats on the greenway
• Fresh Eyes: Hillary’s ‘super-predator’ comment instills fear
• Editor’s Notebook: The mission, two years in
• Citizen Green: Trump must be blocked
• Fun & Games: Spartans stay frosty
• All She Wrote: Oscar the Grouch
• Barstool: A gay bar, reimagined
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.