Need to know what to buy for that hard-to-please loved one while spending your dollars locally? The editors at Triad City Beat have you covered with the 2015 Local Gift Guide.
• Editorial: Straight outta GOP
• It Just Might Work: Conflict reenactments
• Fresh Eyes: Why colleges are not neutral spaces
• Editor’s Notebook: Marshall’s art
• Citizen Green: Nelson Johnson: The agitator becomes the conciliator
• Good Sport: Another man’s treasure
• All She Wrote: My favorite things
Barstool: Sunshine Cocktail Month
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to the stories int hat week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.