Brian Clarey explores the history and current resurgence traditional, durable denim as a high-end consumer good in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: The walking blues
• It Just Might Work: Halloween rebellion
• Fresh Eyes: Jews & Catholics wind it down
• Editor’s Notebook: History is a pair of jeans
• Exile on Jones Street: Lessons from the election
• Citizen Green: A terrible choice: Marrying or keeping your job
• Good Sport: Sports on the radio
• All She Wrote: Ghouls gone wild
• Barstool: The mimosa flight
• Stage & Screen: Blood and lust in motion and movement
Triad City Beat This Week typically comes out every Wednesday morning with link’s to story’s in that day’s paper. Pardon out tardiness this week; we’re recovering from election night. Get it delivered directly to your inbox by clicking here.