Senior Editor Jordan Green hosts a transportation planning wonkfest in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story, an appraisal of Winston-Salem and Greensboro’s pedestrian and cycling infrastructure.
• High Point Journal: High Point guts human relations commission after forums on racism
• Editorial: High Point goes dark
• It Just Might Work: Craft ice cream
• Fresh Eyes: A Canadian at the gun show
• Editor’s Notebook: Downtown deja vu
• Citizen Green: Splitting voters up to maintain party rule
• Good Sport: Underdogs and glory at the Winston-Salem Open
• All She Wrote: Selfishing — deep inside we’re Kardashified
• Barstool: A beer panel and tasting
• Art: Teardown at the Greenhill
• Stage & Screen: Triad Stage lays bare the lies of wealth and fortune
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that week’s stories. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.