This week’s Triad City Beat cover story, the final installment in a three-part series, examines how to make the hog industry more sustainable.
• Editorial: To some, Donald Trump Jr.’s email won’t matter
• It Just Might Work: Transform South Elm into a pedestrian mall
• Unsolicited Endorsement: Muslim Girl: A Coming of Age by Amani Al-Khatahbeh
• Editor’s Notebook: On conflicts of interest
• Citizen Green: The spectacle of the KKK and the real danger of Trump
• Triaditude Adjustment: Keeping the family land and reconciling with history
• Culture: Koopalings, cake and healing at SECCA
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Thursday with links to stories in that week’s paper.