This week’s Triad City Beat cover story, the second installation in our three-part series on hog farming, focuses on the environmental impact of the industry.
• Editorial: Trudy Wade delivers a body slam to local newspapers
• Trump’s America: The White House’s insidious voter suppression campaign
• Editor’s Notebook: Why Thursday?
• Citizen Green: This country belongs to us, too
• Sportsball: A mother and son share lives in the ring
• Barstool: Making nectar of the gods
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Thursday with links to stories in that week’s paper.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.