This week’s Triad City Beat cover story, the second installation in our three-part series on hog farming, focuses on the environmental impact of the industry.
• Editorial: Trudy Wade delivers a body slam to local newspapers
• Trump’s America: The White House’s insidious voter suppression campaign
• Editor’s Notebook: Why Thursday?
• Citizen Green: This country belongs to us, too
• Sportsball: A mother and son share lives in the ring
• Barstool: Making nectar of the gods
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Thursday with links to stories in that week’s paper.