In this week’s Triad City Beat cover story, produced in partnership with our sister alt-weekly INDY Week, Ken Fine and Erica Hellerstein examine the political clout of the hog industry in eastern North Carolina.
• Editorial: Growing pains on Eugene Street
• Unsolicited Endorsement: Nitro coffee
• Calling BS: ESPN doesn’t care about the WNBA
• Editor’s Notebook: In the dunk tank
• Citizen Green: The last great North Carolina moderate
• Sportsball: A week of sports, literature and resistance
• Triaditude Adjustment: It ain’t easy being gangrene
• Barstool: Covering the classics at After Hours Tavern
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper.